TII’s Human Machine Interface training module is an industrial-based HMI system featuring Allen-Bradley’s PanelView Plus. This trainer allows students to rapidly develop competence in operating, programming, and interfacing a real world industrial HMI system. Allen-Bradley’s software lets the user customize system views specific to application needs, enabling a flexible learning experience that is relevant for today’s industrial employers. Create system simulation movements or select from a large variety of commonly used industrial control graphics from the system’s library.
Our training system is accompanied by an instructor’s guide as well as a student manual. This manual is a comprehensive student resource, featuring detailed laboratory exercises and testing materials. The curriculum begins with basic displays and object drawing, quickly moving to Ethernet communications, data collection, and industrial applications. Each lesson builds upon the last, allowing the student to work towards more complex instruction.
- 10 inch colored touchscreen display
- Built-in Ethernet connectivity
- Trending / Logging: Plot or log time-based data
- Expressions: modify data based on conditions using logic or mathematical expressions
- FactoryTalk programming software to communicate to PLCs, machines and other external devices